Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 years ago

A crazy new invention?

I go to this Prep School, that has an awesome English Teacher teaching there. She very rarely tells a student that they did good, because she has very high standards of marking. I'm in grade 11 by the way.

I really wanted to impress my teacher and write something that is different from others.

Here's the question she gave us:

"Write an interesting announcement to introduce a new product in the market. Keep the announcement in about 300 words. Include the following in your write-up:

- A clever headline

- Description of the product

- Technical language that is convincing

- Quotations from the inventor/manufacturer (me)

- a final, witty comment or joke"

She also said that announcement has to be informative and amusing. It has to be creative and more on the amusing side, to make the other person laugh a little. We have to used metaphors and literal language too. PLEASE HELP!

• Mat
    Favorite Answer

you expect someone here writes you an announcement?

well... Cheers!

A star trek like transporter that keeps a memory (buffer) of how you were on a certain date so every five years or so, you can go back and 'transport' yourself back to how you were then.

I'm working on an invention. Feel free to use it in your assignment.

I am working on a machine that jacks me off and feeds me toast at the same time. It will also brush my teeth and wipe my @ss when I'm done.