poll how would you describe the city/town where you live?

I live up the canyon in Utah's beautiful mountains about 10 miles from one of Utah small city's there are lots of out door activities like SKIING HIKING KAYAKING MT BIKING it is pretty here and the city is quaint with a rustic mountain flair

Best Answer

I live on each end of a large spectrum. My fave is amongst waterfalls, wild fragrant gingers and in the rainforest jungle. In fact, the opening scene of the Jurassic Park movie of the helicopter flying to the island was pretty much right over my house...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqgkScMKOMk

Youtube thumbnail

&NR=1

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3347/3440561801_aa0...

Modern, Professional Baseball Team - Tampa Bay Rays - St. Petersburg, Florida,

Access to the beaches,Nice city parks, Good transportation system, 120 miles west of Disney World, Sea World, Universal Studios, 25 miles SW of Tampa and Busch Gardens and Lowery Park Zoo, plenty of hiking trails and other activities!

:-)

• I actually live in a small quiet town just outside of New Orleans. Very low crime and great schools and nature right on your doorstep. New Orleans has it's problems but it is the friendliest city I have ever been to. There is always something going on for a family to do. Plenty of free festivals and just walking through the historic areas sipping a cold drink is very relaxing. Great music and great food is what New Orleans is known for.

i'm living in the 'place' of my delivery (that is technically no longer a city or city), yet i've got no longer lived here all my existence. I moved to a greater city approximately seven years in the past, yet i'm back here attending college/living with my grandmother, and then i'm shifting back once I graduate. i'm like a street removed from my previous domicile, so i will walk over there precise now if i needed to. :P

Taihpe. A small rurual town in the middle of the North Island in New Zealand. Gumboot capital of the world

i live in bushwick Brooklyn. its called little Puerto Rico, for its Spanish population. but in reality is a ghetto! a crime filled ghetto. a woman was carjacked right in front of my apartment. near Maria Hernandez park drugs like meth and crack are being sold openly, right under the noses of the police.

a few houses up on my block,in a six family house, the man Julio is running a meth lab.

Ghetto fabulous - I HATE IT! As soon as I get a full-time job I'm moving to the city on the other side of the river.

The city i live in is very pretty but like 75% asian♥ We need more of a mix♥

• Gillie

i live right next to a creek, but thats the only good thing. my town is really small. were talking 4 square miles small, so there is nowhere to shop, get gas, and there is no fire department. Gerber, CA is not a good town to live in!!!!!!

It was established in 1639 and has a population of over 30,000.