Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOther - Sports · 9 years ago

is the Rayne "Killswitch" good for long distance riding?

So me and my friends this summer are going on a longboard road trip from Edmonton to Calgary, so I'm going to have to buy a new board since mine is a piece I have been riding for about 2 years, and was looking at getting the Rayne Killswitch. Can anyone tell me if this board would be good for this trip this is what I'd be getting: Rayne Killswitch with drop-thru mounting, Randal R2 180mm 42degree trucks, Abec 11 classic flywheels 76mm-81A, Vicious grip tape, Abec 9 bearings.

Favorite Answer

The new Rayne Long trecks Demonseed is great for that. Its the newer version of the old demonseed. my buddy just bought, he lives in New York City. Says he rides it everywhere all day.

Check it out: http://shop.raynelongboards.com/Long-Treks-Custom-...

Hope that helps man

• tedrow

i comprehend various individuals who run 30+ 3 hundred and sixty 5 days previous motorcycles long distance each and all the time. I ran a 1974 BMW for fifty,000 miles without concerns. It does help to comprehend something approximately straight forward mechanics, yet incredibly, modern-day, variety new motorcycles wreck down too. that's what they make cellular telephones, tow autos and credit enjoying cards for. human beings used to run their KZ's all over the country. there exchange right into a time whilst 400cc's exchange right into a honest sized motorbike. If that's what you have and additionally you're mushy working it at highway speeds, decide for it. so a approaches as what's seen an prolonged distance experience, which will selection by utilizing the guy you ask. some human beings think of something previous the tavern on the corner is previous their attain and willingness. i think of a incredibly good distance for an afternoon experience for myself is someplace between 4 hundred and 800 miles. Then there are the extreme difficult middle people who run from East coast to West coast in below 50 hours, 1000 miles in 24 hours. 1500 miles in 24 hours. Then there are the loopy people who run distinctive 1000 mile days or maybe distinctive consecutive 1500 miles days. it quite is carried out.