Call of duty black ops for Wii question?

Does anyone know when the other zombie maps will be available for the Wii to download? And no the cheats dont work and beating it in solo doesnt cause the wii version does not yet have five or the other maps. Thanks.

Favorite Answer

Highly doubtful.

DLC hardly ever comes out for wii. Sorry man.

Source(s): I'm a Gaming Journalist.

So, I sent a question to Activision saying something like, "When will there be map packs for the Wii version of Black Ops, It says on pg.19 in the manual that we'll get some?" What i got back was something saying that we cannot disclose this information until others get Downloadable Content...

I don't think there will be just plainly because when I play on the BO Zombies for the Wii my Wii freezes... But there might be some light on Multiplayer Maps coming out soon...Keep your hopes up :D

Source(s): Owning a Wii

I don't think that there will will a map pack for the wii. It would just be too much space and you would need an sd card to load the maps. Call of duty games are not really that good on the wii.

Just wait some time, there will be downloadable zombie maps ;)

-Hope it helped

//Frede