vi asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 9 years ago

is this good for a acitivity in our criminal justice class?

here's the plan we are doing a 10 minute activity and we need two minutes each, this is what i have.

Your Honor, As the defence has pointed out her client is aboriginal and from a marginalized background as document from the Gladue Report, however section 718 2 (e) of bill c-41 is not a get out of Jail free Card. Keeping the public safety in mind the crown is recommending the Electronic Monitoring Program and home confinement for 18 months. Were also suggesting mandatory inpatient drug treatment we believe that this would be in the best interest of public safety. We are requesting ISP because it is supervision extensive,focused,ubiquitous,graduated,s… enforced and coordinated. This recommendation deals with both the matters of public safety and Ms.Lincoln's needs for rehabilitation as well as her own safety. Ms Lincoln will still be able to be an actively parent to her children while on the Electronic Monitoring. ok this is the thing i think i need to add something if anyone can check this over thanks, its worth 5% and is just like a court room activity.

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Further your honor MS Lincoln will not be restricted in her daytime activity and can pursue employment within the limits of her rehabilitation plan.

However you may want to explain how she could be on house arrest and at the same time receive inpatient drug treatment. if she is inpatient it would not include parenting time and time for anything related to maintaining her life.}{

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 5 years ago

Criminal Record Search Database : http://www.SearchVerifyInfos.com

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

This is really very good work, Vi. I will venture a guess that you get a big fat A.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.