good party bus songs?

my friend is having a party bus in a month or so, and i need some good songs.

i want like base, fast beat and good to dance too, not stupid bullsh**

and refine it, i dont wanna spend time looknig through an essay of suggestions, thanks :)

Favorite Answer

I don't know what you call stupid bullsh**---I'm a lady about (just guessing) 30 years older than you and black! So if you think this is stupid bull stuff, So be it I'm going to get my own party bus and kick thing off with---The Double Dutch Bus by Frankie Smith----than comes Shining Star by Earth, Wind & Fire--Once we get to know each other we sing--We Are Family by Sister Sledge--now that the party really going I play Celebration by Kool & The Gang--than for all the ladies on the bus I keep Kool & The Gang on with Ladies' Night & Too Hot---now so no one slows down I play Keep On Truckin Pt.1 by Eddie Kendricks & Fantastic Voyage by Lakeside---She's A Bad Mama Jama by Carl Carlton such get a lady or two up dancing to keep them up I play Don't Stop The Music by Yarbough & Peoples---I'm hoping everyone getting friendly by now you are going to have Men & Women on this bus--please say YES because next I'm going to play All Night Long by The Mary Jane Girls----now to help the shy men out a little I'm going to play--Why Can We Be Friends by War---for the ladies who or in limbo I'll play---It's Your Thing by The Isley Brothers--and for the lady who didn't find a good mate she can sing along with----

Mr. Big Stuff by Jean Knight---oh yes I forgot----Brick House by The Commodores--oh well maybe next trip...On my bus we don't serve Beer!

Have Fun

Summer Time by Davie Rodriguez

Summer Jam by Artful Dodger

Source(s): youtube
  • Scott

a hundred bottles of beer on the wall a hundred bottles of beer... you take one down ...pass it around ... 99 bottles of beer on the wall... Repete verses 98 thru 1

google it