Me
Lv 5
Me asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 10 years ago

Am i pregnant??????????????

My LMP was March 22. I should have ovulated around the 5th of April, which my husband and i had unprotected sex a few times between the 3-7. Its April 20, and my period is a day late. However i took 2 first response tests a week and a half and a week ago, and an answer test yesterday morning and all were negative. I always have regular periods. I dont want to waste money on a 4th test unless there is a possibility i could be preg still. Thanks

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It's possible you're still pregnant and the HPT didn't catch the HCG hormone. If you're worried I would go to the doctor, they'll give you a blood test and then you'll know for sure.

• 10 years ago

instead of waisting money go to the doctors n pee on a stick its free....dont do the blood test one cause then u have to wait for the results to came back.

• asrai
    Lv 7
    10 years ago

I was too early to test. Wait a week and test again.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Sugar plum, how do you expect us to provide a pregnancy diagnosis via the inter-webs? We aren't physic. We are not pregnancy testers. Myself, nor anyone else lurking yahoo.answers can confirm a pregnancy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

if you are is that good new or bad news?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.