Rznfoo
Lv 6
Rznfoo asked in SportsBasketball · 9 years ago

What happened to all the Cavs fans?

In every question there always used to be a Cavs fan, now they disappeared. What happened to them all? Were they all bandwagoners?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

i think they are embarrased they just missed the playoffs with all their stars like baron davis, anderson, jj hickson. thats a playoff team that just missed

• 9 years ago

The Cavs still have plenty of fans, look at how bad their team is and then look at the stands during the games. People are still showing up. They just don't have anything to say on Y!A because there is really nothing to talk about regarding Cavs basketball. Once a new season is on the horizon there will be some more activity because hope springs eternal but if they stink again there won't be much to say.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Most of them are now Heat fans, but they will come back next year if the Cavs manage to draft Derrick Williams and Kemba Walker.

• Dwade
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Unfortunately they jumped on the Miami Heat Bandwagon and make real fans like me look bad.

Source(s): Heat fan since 2002
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Well lets face it, nba fans only come here to talk trash and talk about their own teams. I don't think they would like to be reminded about how bad their teams are or how Lebron left.

• they all bandwagoned the heat after lebron took his talents to south beach.

• Rocky
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

They dont come onto Y!A much anymore cuz theyre teams sucks.. or they followed LeBron

I probably wouldnt come on much anymore if i was in their shoes

• Aubrey
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

No, they were just LeBron fans.

• 9 years ago

Idk. Look closer. What team are you a fan of?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.