Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 9 years ago

Crysis 2, Homefront, or Portal 2 or OTHER?

Im planning to buy one of these games or the other. I am BIG COD fan, and usually when i buy a shooting game or any type of puzzle game, i play it intensely for the first 2 weeks, then i get bored, so i start to play COD. I kinda feel like i do that with every FPS shooter i get or game. I love the COD games, but i just want to take a break. Which game should i get and why? is it worth it too get it? After i buy a new game i play it for 2 weeks, then i take a break for COD, and play the game again in another month

Best Answer

Portal 2 by far.

The graphics sucks in Homefront and the mechanics are really heavy and clunky.

Crysis 2 completely screwed up in multiplayer online, there is so little people online so you are very likely to get lag if you live in the US or Canada.

Portal 2 is an amazing game, it got the best reviews out of the three of them and it has so much replay value for the single player and co-op.

Hope it helps,

X

Source(s): Sold Crysis 2. And addicted to Portal 2 =D.
  • Portal looks good Homefront got rated low i never played Crysis 2 but I did 1 id pick Other cause I was at Game stop today for PS3 L.A NOIRE is coming out MAY 17 11 Motostorm Apoclapsye coming out MAY 3 11 which ever one intrests you more and looks funner and would get bored over very easily

Crysis 2! I just bought the game a week ago and I love it. It has AMAZING graphics and online play is fun. Definitely get Crysis 2. Homefront sucks, graphics are terrible, and the maps are so big you have to run around for 5 minutes before you find anybody, that's if you don't get sniped first.

• Dennis

Portal 2!

If you love COD then give Crysis 2 a chance but if your looking for a totally different experience then get Portal 2 its funny and witty! http://www.justgameblogger.com/

• dieger

killzone 3 or crysis 2 homefront kinda sucks portal 2 is cool eh its up to you

portal 2

Get Crysis 2 while it still lasts with all the crap on it.

• Personally i prefere KILLZONE 3, but the best to choose from are KZ3 AND CRYSIS2.

The choice is yours.

• AndyV

battlefield 3 seems pretty huge