Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 10 years ago

Cm punk or randy orton?

Randy isn't in punks league punk is much better

Favorite Answer

CM Punk.

CM Punk is a much better wrestler. He has a better moveset and has way more experience in the ring. Honestly, I think that CM Punk carried Randy Orton in there match at Wrestlemania,which is why it was actually a pretty decent match. Randy Orton is nothing but average when it comes to the ring.

CM Punk has better mic skills. Currently,he is one of the best on the mic. Randy Orton can't deliver a decent promo. CM Punk has a lot more charisma than Orton does.

CM Punk is overall better than Orton.

Cm Punk

Punk

CM Punk are you serious? Randy would get completely owned in mic skills.

Randy's wrestling skills are usually just stomps, punk can jump off ropes and do more exciting moves. Of course Randy isn't in punk's league lol.

He's also a better heel than orton.

wow everyone loves CM Punk don't they well i say Orton is slightly better than punk

if not there about equal

CM Punk. CM is miles better than him on the mic and in-ring skills. However I think that Orton has the edge when it comes to pyscology (sp?) and getting in his opponents head.

Punk he is just better than Orton in every aspect

Randy Orton.

But at the PPV.

I say, Cm Punk.

cm punk is better. in wresting,feuds on the mic and is overall a better heel. randy orton is so cartoonish.

I disagree. Orton and punk are dead even. They are the equally the 2 best in wwe today... Since edge retired