Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 10 years ago

Cm punk or randy orton?

Randy isn't in punks league punk is much better

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

CM Punk.

CM Punk is a much better wrestler. He has a better moveset and has way more experience in the ring. Honestly, I think that CM Punk carried Randy Orton in there match at Wrestlemania,which is why it was actually a pretty decent match. Randy Orton is nothing but average when it comes to the ring.

CM Punk has better mic skills. Currently,he is one of the best on the mic. Randy Orton can't deliver a decent promo. CM Punk has a lot more charisma than Orton does.

CM Punk is overall better than Orton.

• 10 years ago

Cm Punk

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Punk

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

CM Punk are you serious? Randy would get completely owned in mic skills.

Randy's wrestling skills are usually just stomps, punk can jump off ropes and do more exciting moves. Of course Randy isn't in punk's league lol.

He's also a better heel than orton.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 10 years ago

wow everyone loves CM Punk don't they well i say Orton is slightly better than punk

if not there about equal

• 10 years ago

CM Punk. CM is miles better than him on the mic and in-ring skills. However I think that Orton has the edge when it comes to pyscology (sp?) and getting in his opponents head.

• 10 years ago

Punk he is just better than Orton in every aspect

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Randy Orton.

But at the PPV.

I say, Cm Punk.

• 10 years ago

cm punk is better. in wresting,feuds on the mic and is overall a better heel. randy orton is so cartoonish.

• 10 years ago

I disagree. Orton and punk are dead even. They are the equally the 2 best in wwe today... Since edge retired

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.