Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleOther - Beauty & Style · 9 years ago

What are these kind of bangs called?

Hi.

So I wanna get my bangs cut like this when they grow out a bit. I'm a girl and I don't really wanna bring this photo cause it's a guy. I probably WILL end up bringing it. HAHA. But what are these kind of bangs called? I know their side bangs, but there's like the side bangs that people have that are barely there, just flipped completely away, and then there's the ones that cover your whole forehead and look like this. What's it called?

OH. and how can I tell them I want it exactly like this. Because everytime I've went they've RUINED my hair. I'm gonna try a new salon, but what do I tell them?

not really scene hair. because scene hair scares me.

Favorite Answer

NEVERSHOUTNEVER!! <3

anyway, they're full forehead bangs from the side.

those sort of bangs are easy to style without even getting a haircut, simply readjust your parting from the middle of the top of your head, and pull it all over from one side. then go to a hair dressers and tell them just to trim it so the length is correct for your head size :)

hope that helps!

umm justin bieber side bangs? :P

you want scene hair i guess