Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

POLL: whats your fave kind of ice cream?

mine is tiger[= yummy

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

choclate chip mint mmmm, we got some at the moment but thanks to Willy Wonka supposably "Poping in mouth" choclate candy ffs i got a toothe ach :( and we all know something cold will only make it hurt like hell so that sucks for i know when my dad gets home from wk in about an hr he is gonna eat it all >:(

Do u not care that tigers r becomming instinct and u eatin icecream called "Tiger" which i pressume is made of real tiger, that ur contributing to their vanashing from earth? How could ya? :( Well i aint a mean guy so i will say that i hop u enjoy the rest of ur night and have a great day tommorw :)

• 1 decade ago

Mint Chocolate Chip

• ponce
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

B. Cookies n' creme ice cream i like the Oreo cookies while they're comfortable because of the fact it flavor extra efficient Ice Creme and Cakeee Cake Ice Creme and Cakeee Cake Do Dah Ice Creme and Cake:)

• 1 decade ago

Chocolate

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Rocky Road

• 1 decade ago

Butter Pecan and oreo ice cream

• ?
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Neapolitan

• 1 decade ago

Mint choc chip, ever since about age 4 lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Chocolate or Butterscotch

• 1 decade ago

i guess banana or chocolate ice cream

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.