Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 decade ago

Baby Names! We cant agree! HELP!?

My Fiance and I are trying to come up with names for our baby! We cant at all agree on a boys name! If i Love it he hates it and vice versa! I need Idea's! Some New names to bring to the table! Unique and Different or Simple and Classic! Anything will be appreciated!! So Folks Lay it on me give me a list!!!!

• La
    Favorite Answer

Mason Christopher

Avery Paul

Gabriel Austin

Damon Brock

Channing Taylor

Jordan Ryan

Brendon Heath

Remington Chase

Duncan Hunter

Chandler Raleigh

Elijah Darcy

Carter Bryce

Owen Neil

Robert Harrison

Cameron Blake

Levi Nathaniel

Declan Brooks

Liam Carter

Alexander Cole

Merrick James

Jacob Ryan

Sawyer Matthew

Xavier Kyle

Ezra Matteo

Kiptyn Reid

Gabriel Lucas

Landon Thomas

I hope you like some of these!

L♥

This sounds crazy but don't count on other people to choose names for you because that's going to cause even more confusion

What you need to do is get a baby names book and for each letter of the alphabet each of you need to make a list where you can pick up to 10 names you like (some letter might not have any, some might only have 3 picks). You don't need 10 names x 26 letters. There are only going to be a few letters where you actually like 10 names (maybe J or M names) Do this separately without any input from the other person.

The compare lists - trust me - you will probably find that there are several names in common on both of your lists that you can start to narrow down. If there is nothing in common when you do this, then ask for others' advice

But a name should be something that means something to you - not a name some random person suggested to you. Is there a movie or book you both love? If so is there a character that would make a good name for your baby? What about music - if you both love a certain band is there a song containing a name that you like, one of the band member's names, etc? What about art - is there any artist you both like? Go back through your family trees and write down the names of your male relatives as far back as you know - grandfather, greatgrandfathers, great uncles, cousins, etc.

~~~Congratulations~~~

Emory Lowell

Duncan James

Draven York

Edison Gage

Emerson Ford

Amory Judson

Conrad Aimery

Easton Jude

Lawson Delaney

Timothy Reed

Garrison Elder

Quillan Hayes

Sterling Graeme

Bascom Rafferty

Julian Dillard

Chase Eldridge

Girls:

Bryony Kate

Sophia

Emilia

Connie

Charlotte

Alice May

Boys:

Sebastian

Noah

Alfie

Joshua/Josh

James

Matthew

• J

Boys:

Xander

Sebastian

Daniel (Danny,Dan)

Harrison (Harry)

Solomon

William (Liam,Will) I think Liam would be a better nickname,Will is always used.

Desmond

• Stacey