Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

POLL: Have you ever been so tired to walk to your bed that you ended up crashing on the floor?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Not crashing bc i hit the wall lol :O that was also last week :O

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't even bother getting off the couch when I'm that tired anymore. Too much previous experience stubbing my toe, stepping on cats, walking into walls, tripping over stuff. To hell with getting up and walking through the obstacle course in the dark!

• 1 decade ago

Yepp, the floor can be really comfy too. I don't even need the bed sometimes. I'm just too tired to think about whether the bed might be better. I just needed sleep.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yea. and one time i was like sleep walking and i woke up in the dark and i got sooo creeped out that i just sorta laid on the floor and went to sleep like pretended this wasnt happening.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I never knew that could happen until I woke up..many times somewhere nowhere near my bed.

• 1 decade ago

Lol no, the couch yes, but not the floor. Actually there was this one time... It was because my sister was suffocating me with her cuddling though.... =D

Source(s): My sister is a CUDDLE bug! :D
  • Nah, I'd sleep on the couch if I didn't think I could make it to my bed.

• ID88
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Sometimes, I ended up in the shower, naked and asleep with the water still on.......

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Lol nope, not yet at least

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Never........thanks.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.