POLL: Have you ever been so tired to walk to your bed that you ended up crashing on the floor?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Not crashing bc i hit the wall lol :O that was also last week :O

I don't even bother getting off the couch when I'm that tired anymore. Too much previous experience stubbing my toe, stepping on cats, walking into walls, tripping over stuff. To hell with getting up and walking through the obstacle course in the dark!

Yepp, the floor can be really comfy too. I don't even need the bed sometimes. I'm just too tired to think about whether the bed might be better. I just needed sleep.

yea. and one time i was like sleep walking and i woke up in the dark and i got sooo creeped out that i just sorta laid on the floor and went to sleep like pretended this wasnt happening.

I never knew that could happen until I woke up..many times somewhere nowhere near my bed.

Lol no, the couch yes, but not the floor. Actually there was this one time... It was because my sister was suffocating me with her cuddling though.... =D

Source(s): My sister is a CUDDLE bug! :D
  • Nah, I'd sleep on the couch if I didn't think I could make it to my bed.

• ID88

Sometimes, I ended up in the shower, naked and asleep with the water still on.......

Lol nope, not yet at least

• ?

Never........thanks.