Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

When Sarah Palin said " I am resigning for the good of Alaska" was that the last acurate statment she has made?

Agree or Strongly Agree or Colossally Strongly Agree.

Favorite Answer

Probably. Here are some of the less accurate ones.

"All of 'em, any of 'em that have been in front of me over all these years." --Sarah Palin, unable to name a single newspaper or magazine she reads, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008

"As Putin rears his head and comes into the air space of the United States of America, where– where do they go? It's Alaska. It's just right over the border." --Sarah Palin, explaining why Alaska's proximity to Russia gives her foreign policy experience, interview with CBS's Katie Couric, Sept. 24, 2008

"Well, let's see. There's ― of course in the great history of America there have been rulings that there's never going to be absolute consensus by every American, and there are those issues, again, like Roe v. Wade, where I believe are best held on a state level and addressed there. So, you know, going through the history of America, there would be others but ―" --Sarah Palin, unable to name a Supreme Court decision she disagreed with other than Roe vs. Wade, interview with Katie Couric, CBS News, Oct. 1, 2008

"We used to hustle over the border for health care we received in Canada. And I think now, isn't that ironic?" --Sarah Palin, admitting that her family used to get treatment in Canada's single-payer health care system, despite having demonized such government-run programs as socialized medicine that will lead to death-panel-like rationing, March 6, 2010

Top stupid comments from Sarah Palin!?

"I told the Congress,'Thanks, but no thanks,' on that Bridge to Nowhere."

"There's a place in Hell reserved for women who don't support other women.

"They are also building schools for the Afghan children so that there is hope and opportunity in our neighboring country of Afghanistan."

Colossally Strongly Agree.

the left wing would harrass here to no ends and she was not able to devote her attention to the running of the government of alaska. so she stepped down in the interest of alaska. she has sense become the whipping girl of the left wing. if she runs she has my vote despite the left wing b.s. about her. I like Mr. Cain and what he says, but i would vote Palin just to tork off the lefties. -... ....

I'm not sure as I am not obsessed with her. You're so cute! Why don't you go get yourself a girlfriend to obsess over?

I wish Obama had half of her sense of honor and ethics.

agree because of lib lawsuits she did what was best for the state!!! Lib hate knows no bounds!!! Congrats!!!

You tell us you are the big fan.