Should i go into food&nutrition?

to get a university degree in nutrition, how high should my marks in bio/chem be? also, is the chemistry really hard and do you have to take it all 4 years? (I am looking at becoming a dietitian and considering Guelph,western and ryerson uni )-canada

2 Answers

  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Courses for dietitian generally consist of courses in nutrition, chemistry, biochemistry, biology, microbiology, and physiology. You do not need to take chem all 4 years, just 2 years (including lab work). In addition, when you get to your upper division courses, you will need to participate in internships.

    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago


    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.