Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 10 years ago

Why do girls sit with their legs closed in a skirt when they are comfortable with short shorts and bikini?

Why do some girls sit with their legs closed even in jeans?

Favorite Answer

because it's proper and modest and respectful for a girl. We don't have anything in between them that needs a lot of room.

Welllllll , When I wear I skirt I sit with my legs closed because otherwise people will be able to see my underwear lol :S . It's just..Different when I wear a bikini because bikinis are supposed to be like that...Looool I hope that helped :) xxx

Source(s): Experience

Uhm beacause. Stop being a freak and go out into the world. Stop sitting at home, on your computer, creeping on chicks. Obviously none of them don't want you or you wouldn't be on here.. So don't worry about it?

Because for some weird reason, when wearing a dress or skirt they suddenly feel the need to humor modesty?

I HAVE NO CLUE BECAUSE IN A DRESS YOU SEE THERE UNDERWEAR AN SEEM WEIRD THEN IN SHORTS YOUR COVERED.

• Paul B

because they dont have balls to squash sitting like that