who else should be a manager?

we got

vickie guerrero

ranjin

michael hayes

and who would you have them manage

Favorite Answer

Kevin nash should and be a part time wrestler

No way! this is undesirable sufficient that she's messing WWE up at the back of the curtain together with her place as appropriate author, we don't prefer her messing the shows on reveal screen as properly. as properly, such as you mentioned, she's already finished the GM function on Smackdown so it could be boring and repetitive to verify her do it back. The McMahon-Helmsley era replaced into thrilling because of the fact Triple H performed the heel function to perfection on the time. on the different hand, Stephanie replaced into basically demanding in my opinion. It appeared like she had no longer something extra helpful to do than come out and scream at her kinfolk and different wrestlers.

• Morgan

Former WWE diva Tiffany should come back and be a manager, maybe for someone like The Miz.

Jim Ross - Jack Swagger

Michael Cole (he has way to much heat to be just a announcer) - Drew McIntyre

I agree with the guy above me

• Edge should come back to manage Christian.