Men, what do you think of a 21 year old who doesn't have casual sex?

I'm in university and from all the guys I've dated and met, all they want is sex. Do you respect a girl who doesn't sleep around or would you perfect her to be sexually active? Thanks.

Favorite Answer

I respect girls who dont sleep around much better. I prefer girls like that very much. Im sure it would make the sex much better once you find someone you love since there is more meaning and feeling to it.

As a gay man, I have no opinion about the sexual activity of women, beyond the basic fact that the idea of women's having sex (or even thinking about it) disgusts me unto nausea. Women must, I suppose, have sex--or at least submit to having sex done to them--or good-bye the human species. Still, would it be asking too much of them not to talk about it, or at least not bring it up in general conversation?

i think it's awesome when somebody waits if that's what they wanna do. it's not like i judge people who wanna have sex casually and do, since if they're not leading on anybody or hurting anybody that's entirely fine, but for people who would rather wait and don't let other people influence them into doing it before they're ready, that's awesome. to me, that includes virgins and people who Have done it but prefer to get to know the person for a longer period of time before they do it.

i lost my virginity way too young, and have slept with people i Totally wasn't interested in. i'm really barely sexual at all, and did it when i didn't even want to basically because i had a crap idea of how important it was. i figured it's important to them, they wouldn't like me if i didn't do it, and actually thought how they thought of me for waiting was important, and i know now it just isn't. when you meet somebody who's willing to wait because you are, and who is interested in you enough to actually stick around that long and wouldn't just Not like you because you wouldn't sleep with them, that's who's worth being in a relationship with.

I'd rather date someone who is sexually active but willing to wait for it.