I am so tired of being teased all the time. How do I make this better?

I feel like i am going to explode!!! My and brother just recently moved back home for a little bit he is 22 and he always has his best childhood friend (who I have known forever to) come over and the 2 of them do nothing but tease me. It's not like what they are doing is anything new for me because from... show more I feel like i am going to explode!!!
My and brother just recently moved back home for a little bit he is 22 and he always has his best childhood friend (who I have known forever to) come over and the 2 of them do nothing but tease me.
It's not like what they are doing is anything new for me because from everyone in the family and my friends, sometimes, I am the butt of the joke. I have always taken it with a grain of salt, and I've always laughed it all but right now it's happening every goddamn night, and my fuse is near detanating. No matter what I say someone finds a mistake with it, and as of lately my older brother has been the king of doing that. I thought him coming back would be fun and it was for the first few weeks but now we are drifting apart because he is always so damn moody, and gets mad at everything, but if I get a little upset suddenly I'm blowing everything out of proportion and I'm being to sensitie just like mother is. It's taking me to my last nerve, he is always telling me how I am or what I am, like there is always something wrong with what I am doing.
He is not the only one in my family to do this, but right now he is doing most of it. I have family get togethers, you would think because I'm the only girl in my family out of 3 cousins and 1 brother (my kind of generation), I would be dotted on more so but I'm not. I'm clumsy and a bit ditzy but they make out to be as if I'm a total retard (for lack of a better word). I don't think I'm stupid, I struggle and I have immune system problems. I'm sick alot and I've always been that way, it's actually been hard for me in many ways but they find reasons to make fun of it or if I say "I've got another cold" they make it out to be as if it's my fault or I did something wrong. I have alot of problems with my family and I have always felt left out and not wanted. My dad never showed much interest in me as a child, and when I did go to his place he had a horrible temper and was terrifying for me, luckily I do not speak with him anymore, but it's been nearly 5 years since I decided to cut ties with him and I've only ever gotten 2 calls from him, I didn't answer but he never tried calling back on either of them. I also had a step brother from my fathers side and I still keep in touch with him over email and chat bu7t he is going to war in october of this year and I believe it is stressing me out, I have told a few people in my family about this and not one of them showed much care, no "are you doing okay" or "how is that making you feel". It would be really nice to hear someone ask me "are you okay" once in awhile. My mom runs off with her boyfriends (she has a new one like every 3 years) all the time, she has been almost all around the world and the farthest I've ever gone with her was Disney world when I was 8 and British Columbia like twice. My family finds ways of making of everything I have to say. If they compliment me they with have a retort after words with a "but..." and then it has turned into an insult or another belittlement. I like who I am and I wish my family could accept me for all of who I am, the bad stuff, my argumentive ways (which really aren't that bad), my clumsy-ness etc. I just really don't feel good about myself around them and especially right now around my brother. He gets mad and I ask if everything is okay but then he gets more mad and goes off and sulks and becomes ****, but when I get mad and for a good reason, I'm being cranky (wouldn't you be after being teased all day long), unfriendly, or too sensitive. I know I'm not stupid like they always point me out to be. I like myself the way I am. I just wish they could to.
Could someone please give me advice on how to get through this all and not end up blowing up in front of everyone, because I'm pretty positive it will happen at some point.
Good advice would be lovely