Is Uncharted 2 Multiplayer worth playing anymore?

I'v recently returned back to Uncharted 2 multiplayer and I have come across some issues that are starting to get on my nerves. I see full parties of LvL 80's constantly using Situational Awareness and Treasure Bearer so the games end up being really short and dull not to mention when they hold the last treasure and use Situational Awareness to spot people out because lower levels don't have Evasion. But for me the most annoying part, is when people get the longest distance kills on me across maps with the AK-47 even when I clearly just took cover, it's ridiculous. I'm not trying to rant or anything, I have a 2.38 KDR, so its not like i'm some novice player. I just want to know if it's worth playing anymore or Tips for long distance Ak-47, sometimes I just burst fire the AK but i just wanted to know if theres anything else.

Best Answer

Yes its worth playing until uncharted 3 comes out. FAL takes 3 presses for a kill and has sights its good for long range and close. LOL I have SA in my boosters and i always forget to use it. Im a NOOB

Source(s): Im level 47 and i still think im a noob :)

first you have good KDR lol

and second yes its annoying when they do that i have took cover alot of times and died somehow also got killed from the other side of the map by an AK-47..to be honest i dont know how they do it..but there are still ways to win and its still pretty fun lol..if you want add me ,..strifekennedy...be sure to tell me who you are lol...and those lvl 80s sticking together with SA are people who dont want to lose but my clan and I sometimes manage to pull the victory lol

Source(s): i play the game :D

Myself i put mine up for sale and its still waiting to be bought. The problem is with the game of the year edition so cheap you will take a huge hit to sell it. I would say play deathmatch that is what i play and i am a lvl 60.

• Kris

If u burst fire, you better off with the FAL cuz it's bullets are stronger it's more accurate an you get the red sights