Ke$ha themed bedroom!?

Any ideas for a ke$ha themed bedroom?

i love ke$ha she is literally the coolest person EVER her music and style is just insane and i want to be her. sooo i am making a ke$ha themed bedroom. so far i am planning on putting up some posters, xmas lights, leopard print bulletin board, zebra blanket, flowers in a beer bottle, animal print behind shelves, scarfs on my curtians, and i am cutting letters from magazines and writting "throw some glitter make it rain" along my wall. if it helps my room is light blue and i have a dark brown canopy bed and dresser, along with a blue window seat, chair, and ottomon, oh and there are a lot of black and white pictures in my room. i hope you guys have some suggests to spread ke$ha style into my room THANKS YA'LL!

• Odium
    Favorite Answer

Glitter, dildos, naked pictures of yourself, and lists of all of your sexual conquests, what with her being a total ****, and all.

Also, her music sucks, and she's a retard.

paint your wall blue with lots of glitter! Glitter is her thing and unicorns

Kesha is a FAKE, MANUFACTURED, Bad singing dumb b!tch. How is that bubble gum try hard pathetic sh!t even legal? "Brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack" haha, yeah, somehow I doubt she's that hardcore. But it's not your fault that you're a naive little girl.

This should defiantly be a secret kept between you and your stuffy bear that you sleep with at night. As I recall you have already asked this question... Desperate!

posters of kersha and a universe celling with sparkles

• ?

I suggest never telling anyone else you want this. Ever.