Can any one give me a list of the best free online games ever for the PC?

Can someone give me the best free online games they've ever played for PC and i'm more into action, shooter, R.P.G, survival and campaign multiplayer games. No flash games i hate them, And if you guys have a really good zombie game in mind, especially tell me one. Give me a whole list of games so i can try... show more Can someone give me the best free online games they've ever played for PC and i'm more into action, shooter, R.P.G, survival and campaign multiplayer games. No flash games i hate them, And if you guys have a really good zombie game in mind, especially tell me one. Give me a whole list of games so i can try every one of them out and see if i like them. Please include links of the games, but if you don't feel like getting the link then just tell me the whole exact name so i can google it ok. Thank you.