Do you need to drink to enjoy a party?

A bunch of us are going out for my friend's birthday and my one friend is not going out because she can't afford to drink. I told her that she doesn't need to drink (although I said we could pre-drink before we go out), but she said that there is no point of going out if she wasn't drinking. So my question is, do you think you can have fun at a party/club without drinking?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

No, you do not need to drink to have fun. As long as you have wild friends, and love to dance she'll be fine. And even if she does wanna drink, why dont you all put in for her so she can have a drink? youse dont need to get super drunk to have fun.

• 10 years ago

I have fun with my friends every day and don't drink. It is all a mind set. No one really cares what or if she is drinking. She should go for the conversation and interaction with her friends.....not just to drink!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

no i sont think so because we can enjoy our party by having fun dancing singing making good friends by introducing who have came in the party by having drinks sometimes it may create scene which will make a party very boaring so i think it will be beter to avoid drinks in party

• 10 years ago

Do you need to drink to enjoy a party? NO

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

Only if everyone else is drinking.

Those PSAs never mention how boring it is o be the sober person with the drunks.

• 10 years ago

Yes.

• 10 years ago

hell ya

as long as you have fun friends that you enjoy spending time with then it is fun

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Noooooooooo think about kids

Unless u wanna get drunk

• 10 years ago

You don't NEED it but it suuuuuuuuuuure helps!!!!

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

what kind of question is this? of cours you do!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.