When you kids say MJ is better than LeBron, Kobe...etc?

How you even know? I can tell y'all mostly teenagers in here... you were too young to even watch him. All you know is highlights, stats and the words of other's lips... lol

I ain't hatin on MJ, but most of you live through the Kobe Bryant era...

Favorite Answer

I got to watch 1 season of him (98 bulls) the others i was to young to care.

Other than the wizards cause he wasnt the same

Haha i individually think of MJ is extra advantageous, because of the fact he has a stability. MJ performs the two mentally and bodily, comparable could be stated for lebron yet you may agree that lebron on the mome is extra in the direction of the 'actual' part. i think you like the two to realize the finished capacity. How do i understand MJ performs a psychological game additionally? Watch his vids. IMO :D - Elijah

It's called opinion, bud.

It's not exactly hard to watch full Michael Jordan games on the computer. I was personally there when he was playing but still...

Look at the stats, he is the best, listen to what other all-time greats, fellow players and coaches say about him and it is clear he is the GOAT.

Have you ever watched an ESPN classic

shut up, we don't know how old u are so stop talking and treating us like kids