I need some country quotes?

I need some country quotes from songs and stuff.

Favorite Answer

"The road goes on forever and the party never ends." by Robert Earl Keen. One of the best country song quotes because you can go anywhere in life, the roads are endless. The quote from "The Road Goes On Forever" says to have fun life, and not take things too serious.

"Everything gets hotter when the sun goes down." by Kenny Chesney. This fun and playful country song quote is from "When the Sun Goes Down". The lyric is about how once night hits it's time to play. It's a clever play on words that's fun to sing when going out at night.

"Because you're mine, I walk the line." by Johnny Cash. The country song quote is so famous that "Walk the Line" was the title for a movie about Johnny Cash. He wrote the line as a promise to remain faithful to his first wife, and is a good quote to tell someone you love.

"You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em, Know when to walk away and know when to run." by Kenny Rogers. Taken from the song "The Gambler" the lyric is a poker metaphor about life. One of the best country song quotes because poker players have adapted to using the quote about trusting your personal instincts.

"Life aint always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride." by Gary Allen. The country song quote from "Life Ain't Always Beautiful" is about how everyone has problems, but tough times make people stronger. One of the best quotes because everyone has hard times, and it's peaceful listening to a song that puts a positive spin on it.

"She needs wide open spaces, room to make her big mistakes." by Dixie Chicks. The line from "Wide Open Spaces" relates to how people need to go out and live life. One of the best country song quotes because it's truthful that people should make mistakes to live and learn. The song says to go outside your comfort zone, and make bold choices.

"It's not what you take when you leave this world behind you. It's what you leave behind you when you go." by Randy Travis. The lyric off "Three Wooden Crosses" is an uplifting song quote that refers to how material things don't matter, what counts is the deeds you do. It is a humbling song that reminds you life's about the little things, not big purchases.

"Life's a dance you learn as you go, sometimes you lead sometimes you follow, don't worry about what you don't know" by John Michael Montgomery. "Life's a Dance" eases away fear of not being certain about the future. No one can see the future, so let things come one dance step at a time. The song quote is inspirational in that you can make mistakes, because it is a part of life.

"Finally content with a past I regret, I've found you find strength in your moments of weakness." By Rascal Flatts. The entire country song "I'm Moving On" is filled with good life quotes about not letting anything get you down. Everyone has weakness, and everyone can learn from past mistakes by trying to move on from regrets.

"Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance, and when you get the choice to sit it out or dance, I hope you dance." by Lee Ann Womack. An uplifting country song quote from "I Hope You Dance" about taking risks in life. Never be afraid to try something new, because it could end up being an amazing experience.

Kevin Fowler - Best Mistake I Ever Made

"I'm not too proud to say

That was the best mistake I ever made"

Garth Brooks - How You Ever Gonna Know

"How you ever gonna know if you're the best? How you ever gonna know what you believe in, if you don't put it to the test?"

Tim McGraw - Carry On

"Carry on, carry on, what don't kill us makes us strong."

"There ain't no troubles that we can't rise above, with a handful of faith and a heartful of love."

Randy Travis - Heroes And Friends

"Your heroes will help you find good in yourself."

"We’re just alike, hey, ain’t we dad?

I want to do everything you do; so I’ve been watching you"

(Watching You, Rodney Atkins)

hah those are rather stable! and that i actually hadn't heard lots of those till now--you're in all risk from a distinctive part of the rustic than i'm b/c I felt like i could heard alllmost each intense college XC quote around. i like 'em although. the only humorous one I ought to characteristic is "go u . s . runners do it contained in the woods."

You aren't wealthy until you have something money can't buy.”

Garth Brooks

wake up, smell the break up, fix my heart ,put on my make up

taylor swift

Im country strong hard to break like the ground i grew up on

gwenth paltrow

My sister is a pregnint agin

An my dad the county sheriff

Is after me I reckon.

• Aoife

barrack obama came to ireland and said.:

"is feidir linn"

it means yes we can in irish! :)