Darlene asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 10 years ago

Should I watch X-Men: First Class or Hangover 2?

So I'm watching a movie tomorrow with my friends, but I can't decide which one I want to see. Have you seen either movie? Are they good? Which one is better?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I'd say First Class because its way better than the last two movies. It also features a cameo by a well known actor.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Hangover 2

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

II have not seen the x men movie yet but the hangover 2 is really good I would choose to go watch the hangover 2 I think it would be the better choice to go watch if ur going with friends

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Both. You can always watch brand new movies like X-men: First Class and Hangover 2 online for free without having to download anything or answer any surveys. http://www.mymovieforum.com/

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

OMG you sound like you've an excellent style in videos!! haha i have considered quickly 5 and pirates of the Caribbean and idea they were both awesome. Pirates is only a humorous, gentle hearted movie that has that experience of mystique that the others do and quickly 5 has quickly using, action, warm boys and only a wise movie. i have not watched the different 2 yet have an similar predicament about which one to video exhibit this weekend. X adult adult males is purely an excellent sequence and correctly Hangover i hear is purely humorous humorous humorous!!

• 10 years ago

you should gonna enjoy both

X Men : first class is brilliant action movie of the week and Hangover 2 is great comedy drama procedure.

if you wanna a source to get hold or enjoy trailer video stuffs from the movies then can visit at

• 10 years ago

X-men I actually watched earlier today. It was a decent movie, but doesn't live up to the trailer. I haven't seen Hangover 2, but I saw the first one. Wasn't too impressed, though it was fairly funny. But they're using the same concept and ideas it looks like, so I doubt it'll be much better.

• 10 years ago

Go to http://www.rottentomatoes.com/ and see what that site has to say about the two movies.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.