Darlene asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 10 years ago

Should I watch X-Men: First Class or Hangover 2?

So I'm watching a movie tomorrow with my friends, but I can't decide which one I want to see. Have you seen either movie? Are they good? Which one is better?

Favorite Answer

I'd say First Class because its way better than the last two movies. It also features a cameo by a well known actor.

Hangover 2

II have not seen the x men movie yet but the hangover 2 is really good I would choose to go watch the hangover 2 I think it would be the better choice to go watch if ur going with friends

Both. You can always watch brand new movies like X-men: First Class and Hangover 2 online for free without having to download anything or answer any surveys. http://www.mymovieforum.com/

OMG you sound like you've an excellent style in videos!! haha i have considered quickly 5 and pirates of the Caribbean and idea they were both awesome. Pirates is only a humorous, gentle hearted movie that has that experience of mystique that the others do and quickly 5 has quickly using, action, warm boys and only a wise movie. i have not watched the different 2 yet have an similar predicament about which one to video exhibit this weekend. X adult adult males is purely an excellent sequence and correctly Hangover i hear is purely humorous humorous humorous!!

you should gonna enjoy both

X Men : first class is brilliant action movie of the week and Hangover 2 is great comedy drama procedure.

if you wanna a source to get hold or enjoy trailer video stuffs from the movies then can visit at

X-men I actually watched earlier today. It was a decent movie, but doesn't live up to the trailer. I haven't seen Hangover 2, but I saw the first one. Wasn't too impressed, though it was fairly funny. But they're using the same concept and ideas it looks like, so I doubt it'll be much better.

Go to http://www.rottentomatoes.com/ and see what that site has to say about the two movies.