Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 10 years ago

Does laced weed make you sick?

The day after I smoked weed I started to feel really sick, with sore troat body achs fever . I've been smoking weed for about 2-3 years and this is the first time I felt like this . Please help....

Favorite Answer

Depends what it's laced with... could've just been a coincidence... I suggest you talk to your supplier and inspect the next batch before purchase...

Depends on the lacing materials. In all likelihood, there was lacing on it so as to mimic the crystallization that takes place on higher quality strains. I wouldn't be terribly worried about it, but do seek medical attention if these effects take place for an extended period of time.

I doubt if it was laced youd feel achey the next day; some guy i know smoked it laced with lsd and he just freaked out. Then again, if it was really low quality weed it can make you feel really ill.

Whatever, it should wear off soon.

Source(s): Experience

Stop smoking weed and review your literacy level.

YES it does!!!!