Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Gov Perry has "sold" his drug testing business in Fla. did the value of the company go up before he made Drug?

testing for Welfare mandatory?

He has a history of looking out for himself at taxpayers expense.

Favorite Answer

I think it's wrong to make people who are on government aid get drug tested. I mean come on. Politicians are all paid with government money. Why aren't they getting drug tested? Why aren't other publicly paid people getting drug tested? Cops, firefighters, teachers...

I agree that it's an invasion of privacy. There is no basis to back it up except some bigoted people who are mad because they can't afford to pay their taxes.

Perry is Governor of Texas.

Scott is Governor of Florida.

Making drug testing mandatory was the will of the people. It is one of the things he campaigned on and the voters elected him for. He didn't do it on a whim just to make some cash.

Facts: the anti-liberal.

Well isn't that nice before of after Fl past the new law drug testing public employees and food stamp recipients.

If you were a boxer, you'd have the longest reach I've ever seen.