how can I tell him that I like him?

The courage to tell him I like him?

I am 23 yrs old and attending 2nd yr of medical school. I was in a very mentally abusive relation and that ended a year ago. It took me a whole year to come in terms with myself, my past and finally be able to move on with my life.I met a guy in my medical school. He is good friends with my girlfriend. I met him in her apartment. Needless to say he was very polite, charming and game me a ride back to my dorms on first day. I realized later on that he is 33 years old. He was a physiotherapist but later on changed his mind to be a doctor. I dont know if I am making this a big deal but just to let you know the age gap. He is leaving for his clinicals in 3 months and I have 6 more months left for my clinicals. Last weekend I was invited by my girlfriend to his beach house. I could see him looking at me here n there. Later on at the beach, he help my hand and took me far out into the sea to catch deep waves. Nothing went out of the ordinary. There was some flirting.When I came back, I facebooked him my number and asked me to send me his cell. two days later he texts me saying sorry he took so long to text his number. Now, I dont know how to proceed further. We also met once at the gym after the beach where I thanked him for letting me use the house. I am so terrified of getting rejected or hurt again, He seems like a very nice person. I dont know what should I do.... their graduation night is this weekend. Should I make a move or let things remain as it is...should I express my feelings/? is it too soon? help

• Toshi
    Favorite Answer

Invite him out to catch up over a drink? a coffee? keep it casual.

Don't put pressure on yourself. Just take it as making an opportunity to get to know him better.

You can make a move, but make sure you can stand for the result.

No matter what's the answer, try to avoid from hard feeling.