Character NAMES!! PLEASE HELP :)?

Okay, well I'm 12, and I'm really bored so I'm going to write a story. The basic plot of it is, there is this REALLY powerful witch and wizard, the MOST powerful in their land [which I have not named yet] and their daughter is born, everyone believes that she will grow up to achieve great things, but... show more Okay, well I'm 12, and I'm really bored so I'm going to write a story. The basic plot of it is, there is this REALLY powerful witch and wizard, the MOST powerful in their land [which I have not named yet] and their daughter is born, everyone believes that she will grow up to achieve great things, but she betrays everybody by joining the dark side and trying to take over their world. I need names for her parents, the main character: their daughter, and the leader of the evil, and any extra names you come up with will be really helpful in case I decide to add any more side characters :) Thanks for reading this and please don't report, I just need names for a story..And also, if you could help me come up with a title that would be great. Help is appreciated. I know I should come up with my own ideas and I DID with the basic plot, but I simply need help with the extra details :)
6 answers 6