Why do girls post pics and ask people to pick the prettiest and rate them?

I don't get why girls do this and it seems like a lot of the questions in the beauty & style section are about that.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I know, it's so ridiculous and annoying. I think it's just an extreme self esteem or ego issue. They probably think that if someone (like us anonymous netizens) think they are pretty then that immediately makes them pretty... Even though they probably look EXACTLY the same even before they asked someone to rate them.

That or they are just begging to get hit on because no one does it in real life.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

Ah they insecure and all the girls always wants to know that what other people are thinking.

• Llama
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

Girls are insecure creatures who need a good amount of reassurance to feel good about themselves.

• shults
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

nicely its style of extreme-high quality to be sure very appealing good finding women who teach there %. and attempt to fee them for there attractiveness.women consistently prefer to be sure how they seem for adult men to be sure in the event that they gets a real fee from them,in the event that they're extreme solutions given to the female.So i like to be sure greater captivating women %. on yahoo solutions.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

They are insecure :) Also they might want to just know what other people think

• 10 years ago

A womems body shouldn't be like the moon, which is bare and seen by everyone. It should be more like the sun, which makes you lower your gaze and respect it.

Source(s): Muslim Scholar
  • ?
    Lv 4
    10 years ago

Because they are insecure about their looks, good for you if you have enough confidence to restrain yourself from doing that! :)

• 10 years ago

cuz they're insecure and are uncertain about themselves

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

beause they are insecure!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.