Why do girls post pics and ask people to pick the prettiest and rate them?

I don't get why girls do this and it seems like a lot of the questions in the beauty & style section are about that.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It is because these girls in particular are insecure and they tend to care a lot of what people think of them.

• shults
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I have no theory, I complication concerning this style of tension my daughter will face whilst she gets older, she's purely 3 now. that is loopy for the reason which you notice some 13 3 hundred and sixty 5 days olds asking questions like that, and that i'm sorry I wasn't nerve-racking approximately stuff like that at that age. Little women think of they could desire to look like the girls persons on t.v. and in magazines to be everyday.

• Terry
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

Well its kind of nice to see very attractive good looking girls who show there pics and try to rate them for there beauty.Girls always like to see how they look for guys to see if they will get a true rate from them,if they are serious answers given to the girl.So I like to see more beautiful girls pics on yahoo answers.

• 10 years ago

Insecurity runs deep within some girls due to society demanding girls to be flawless and blah blah blah id rather have a plain Jane who can have an intelligent conversation than a know nothing stunner!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago

me neither

it is so annoying

i'm like do you want ppl to view in a way. and have you rate them. wow egotistical

• Bette
    Lv 5
    10 years ago

Because they are human and humans are vain.

The same reason boys do the exact same ******* thing.

• 10 years ago

They are insecure and need anyone to tell them they are worth a penny :-)

• 10 years ago

They want to feel better about them selves i guess

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

EGOS ! being egocentric. Attentions.

• Anonymous
    10 years ago

because they want my penis to get hard.. and they are attention whores

Source(s): mah brain.. with some help of my peepee.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.