Why do girls post pics and ask people to pick the prettiest and rate them?

I don't get why girls do this and it seems like a lot of the questions in the beauty & style section are about that.

Favorite Answer

It is because these girls in particular are insecure and they tend to care a lot of what people think of them.

• shults

I have no theory, I complication concerning this style of tension my daughter will face whilst she gets older, she's purely 3 now. that is loopy for the reason which you notice some 13 3 hundred and sixty 5 days olds asking questions like that, and that i'm sorry I wasn't nerve-racking approximately stuff like that at that age. Little women think of they could desire to look like the girls persons on t.v. and in magazines to be everyday.

• Terry

Well its kind of nice to see very attractive good looking girls who show there pics and try to rate them for there beauty.Girls always like to see how they look for guys to see if they will get a true rate from them,if they are serious answers given to the girl.So I like to see more beautiful girls pics on yahoo answers.

Insecurity runs deep within some girls due to society demanding girls to be flawless and blah blah blah id rather have a plain Jane who can have an intelligent conversation than a know nothing stunner!

me neither

it is so annoying

i'm like do you want ppl to view in a way. and have you rate them. wow egotistical

• Bette

Because they are human and humans are vain.

The same reason boys do the exact same ******* thing.

They are insecure and need anyone to tell them they are worth a penny :-)

They want to feel better about them selves i guess

EGOS ! being egocentric. Attentions.

because they want my penis to get hard.. and they are attention whores

Source(s): mah brain.. with some help of my peepee.