~D.P.~ asked in SportsBaseball · 10 years ago

Which Blue Jays Snapback looks the best?

@ Jason, nope we haven't but the Jays have lots of great young talent. I could see them contending in a few years.

Favorite Answer

the first one definitly

^^stfu jason no need to be jealous. we will be in the post season next year. mark my words

I hate the Blue Jays.. took my 1993 World Championship with 1 swing of the bat.. God Bless the Phillies; but i like the 1st one for ya..

Have the Jays been back to the postseason since that year?

edit: ^^ That was a serious question?? you think i'd rather the Yankees or Sox over the Jays.. then your nuts.. id much rather the Jays or Os win the division..

I LIKE THE LAST THE BEST.

BUT #2 WAS OK