Manny asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 10 years ago

Should i pick up JJ Hardy and Ryan Vogelsong?

My shortstop is Erick Aybar, My pitching staff is CC Sabtahia, Mat Latos, Daniel Hudson, Hellboy,Trevor Cahil,Ricky Romero, Brandon Leauge, Brandon Morrow, Leo Nunez and Johnny Venters

• TM
    Favorite Answer

Without a doubt , grab JJ for Aybar and watch him rack up the numbers in a hitters park now , next month you`ll regret it cause he`ll be gone,

Grab Vogelsong and dump Morrow , but keep a close eye on them both, you might grab morrow back after the all star break when I expect Vogelsong to cool down.

I have Sabathia, Hellboy, and Romero as well, I have seriously considered picking up Vogelsong because he is listed as a reliever on CBS so I could put him there but I already have Hellboy and Alexi Ogando as my relievers. My starters are Chris Carpenter, CC Sabathia, Ricky Romero, Jair Jurrjens, Clayton Kershaw, Josh Collmenter, and Dillon Gee. Hellboy and Ogando fill out the rest of my pitching roster. My SS is Starlin Castro, and I think Hardy is overrated anyway. Aybar hits for average and is consistently getting point for the 1st place team in my league (I'm second :D).

I would drop Morrow and add Vogelsong, and keep Aybar.

• bored

Aybar been slumping these past two weeks, drop him for Hardy. Drop Morrow for Vogelsong, after that battering with the Red Sox, I lost trust in him. His next couple starts don't look really pretty too being possibly against the Reds and Cards.

nope Leo nunez is havin a great season and aybar isn't bad either so I would say no

pick up ryan vogelsong