Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Would you date a girl with Leukemia?

She found out she has it and looks so horrible. It is making me look bad being seen with her. What would you do?

This is a serious question.

Why is all the hate on me? I don't get it. I'm just asking if you would stay with her or break up. How am I inconsiderate?

Favorite Answer

If this is even a real question, I think you should dump her. She deserves someone better than you.

Oh, how very magnificent. you choose for to interrupt up with the undesirable lady on the main terrible time of her existence. She needs somebody now and you're deserting her. You by no potential be attentive to, you 2 ought to advance a magnificent and particular bond mutually. definite, i might date a lady with Leukemia. it is not significant what she has.

Yes, I would date a girl with Leukemia and marry her if she is the one for me.

• Opzee

Well I'm a chick and if I dated a guy with it YES!!! To me it doesn't matter about looks, it's about the personality! and your a ****.....my brother died when he was 5 from Leukemia and he was the best brother ever! i DIDN'T CARE ABOUT HIS LOOKS,,IT WAS HIS PERSONALITY *******!!!! <3<3<3 Miss you David............

you sir, make me want to just bang my head against the wall. That poor young lady has a deadly disease and you want to just leave her? God damn you are stupid. She needs you most likely. She might make it if she has some support. but no! being seen with her is making you look bad... **** wipe...

**** you. You are an inconsiderate ******* who doesn't deserve anybody. You should go after the blondes with big ****. I bet you would like that.

if u dont wanna date her you shouldnt force ur self. break up

You're an *******. Get the **** off the Internet.

• h a n

no.