Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Would you date a girl with Leukemia?

This is a serious question. So she just found out she has it. She and I have been together for a year. I want to break up with her because of it. She looks horrible and being seen with her at school, events, and the club is making me look bad and damaging my reputation. What would you do?

@megg: How am I? It was fine before she had it. How am I a ****?

How am I a ****? Can anybody answer that?

@megg: She deserves better than me? LMAO . You haven't seen what I look like. She should be grateful I even give her any attention since I look and am so much better than her. I'm not some daycare teacher looking out for people. I only lookout for myself, no one else. Besides looks, there isn't anything else to want a girl for. To answer your question about if a wife had cancer and the husband would divorce her, I personally would.

How am I being a pretentious douchebag? Seriously. Why else would you date a girl besides looks? Nothing else.

Favorite Answer

No, they look strange and retarded. My parents and brothers would kill me if I brough one of them home.

Whether this question is serious or not... you're a fxcking ****.

What if, God forbid in the future, when you get married, your wife finds out she has cancer, would you divorce her? You seriously want to know why you're a ****? Okay. I'll tell you why. You want to break up with a girl, because she has cancer, and she looks horrible, and it hurts your reputation. So obviously, all you care about is looks. This girl probably thinks you really love her, and this is a time when she's going to need her boyfriend the most. My mom passed away 6 years ago of cancer, and if my Dad left her because she looked bad, I would have never talked to him again. You are an immature ****, and she deserves much better than your asss.

Wow, seriously? Damaging your reputation? Just break up with her, do her the favor. That's pretty shallow of you to admit. She deserves better.

*Looks go out the window once you start acting like a pretentious douche bag. You may or may not be physically ugly but you are definitely ugly in the inside. Looks fade, remember that.

Wow, if you really loved her you'd be there for her through the difficult challenge ahead of her.

Do what you will, but breaking up with her just because she has cancer is so heartless.

If you feel this way, maybe you should leave because she only needs people who love and support her through this difficult time.

• Laura

Ok it is a tough question, but i would break up with her if you truly feel that way. She is going through a lot, but if you do feel that way, just end it. Just dont admit because of her cancer. You can mention it, but also say that you dont feel like its working out and stuff. :) Im a girl and if I had cancer and my boyfriend was uncomfortable about it, then i would understand. If my boyfriend had cancer i would also feel uncomfortable about it, but if i loved him TRULY then i would still be with him.

EDIT: I disagree with everyone. I dont think your a ****. Because if I was also with someone who had cancer, I would feel bad about it too. But if I truly loved the person, then I would be there for them. You have to think if you love her TRULY. Because if you arent willing to be there for her, then you dont love her.

Its not a **** move. Its your life!

EDIT: But that one girl has a point. Who cares what other people think? If you are worried about your repuation, then that is a little douchebag-ish, sorry.

If you fear rejection, if you want to be much better than the typical person and you want to grasp the artwork of getting lovely women, then that guide https://tr.im/qR3m3

Tao of Badass program is focused showing guys all of the approaches to entice girls and outfitting them with the perfect pair of skills in order to make them absolutely attract women.

With Tao of Badass you may learn the straightforward strategies that could allow you to the main one all women want.

Just try to find a cure for her.

Don't break up with her since that will just you know Make you not right... That will make others think that you date girls by the looks.

• Hope25

You are a very selfish *******- she is hurt enough and she doesn't need anymore pain. She needs someone to be there for her and support her...That is just stupid, how would you feel if it was vise verse and she wanted break up with you because you got illness,..that is just awlful..better off if she is with someone that is better

If you concern rejection, if you want to be better than the common man and you wish to grasp the artwork of getting wonderful girls, then that guide https://tr.im/D48kR .

Tao of Badass program is aimed to exhibit guys most of the approaches to entice girls and outfitting them with the perfect group of abilities to be able to help them totally entice women.

With Tao of Badass you may learn the simple techniques that will allow you to the one all women want.

• yeah i would but im a girl so yes to i would date a guy who has leukemia

also your a ****, why dont you watch a walk to remember and learn something from shane west!

• ?

That is right shallow of you and what if the shoe was on the other foot? I know you wouldn't want anyone to treat you that way.