Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Would you date a girl with Leukemia?

This is a serious question. So she just found out she has it. She and I have been together for a year. I want to break up with her because of it. She looks horrible and being seen with her at school, events, and the club is making me look bad and damaging my reputation. What would you do?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Best Answer

I don't date girls.

• Not a girl, but I used to date a guy who had leukemia, so yes.She's the one missing out, for dating a creep like you, she needs to get rid of you, and date a real man!

• 9 years ago

Leukemia and you even had to ask? It'd be best for her if you did break up. You don't seem to be a compassionate person. Abandoning your sick girlfriend for something as petty as looks and reputation . . .

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Oh my Good God, you @sshole.

I think she could do much better than the likes of someone as cold and shallow as you....the poor girl needs support and love and you're worried about your reputation?

Shame on you.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

dont break up with her because of it. that is the most horrible thing a person can do. You have to show her that you care because you should, otherwise why the hell are you going out with her in the first placce? you have to stand by her, and fight with her!!!!

Hope she gets better

i actually agree with crows answer :D

• 9 years ago

You don't seem very self respecting like hundreds of other high schoolers. If you are not capable of noble acts its best you leave her alone. Not 'dump' her, just move out of her life gradually. She needs stronger shoulders to lean on.

• 9 years ago

Seriously dude? Grow up and discover that appearances are not important. Human beings and the love between them is important.

• Old Me
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

Be a real man. Do not let this stop you from loving her

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Is your family happy, or do you go home at night?

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I still say she deserves better than you.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.