Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Would you date a girl with Leukemia?

This is a serious question. So she just found out she has it. She and I have been together for a year. I want to break up with her because of it. She looks horrible and being seen with her at school, events, and the club is making me look bad and damaging my reputation. What would you do?

Best Answer

I don't date girls.

• Not a girl, but I used to date a guy who had leukemia, so yes.She's the one missing out, for dating a creep like you, she needs to get rid of you, and date a real man!

Leukemia and you even had to ask? It'd be best for her if you did break up. You don't seem to be a compassionate person. Abandoning your sick girlfriend for something as petty as looks and reputation . . .

Oh my Good God, you @sshole.

I think she could do much better than the likes of someone as cold and shallow as you....the poor girl needs support and love and you're worried about your reputation?

Shame on you.

dont break up with her because of it. that is the most horrible thing a person can do. You have to show her that you care because you should, otherwise why the hell are you going out with her in the first placce? you have to stand by her, and fight with her!!!!

Hope she gets better

i actually agree with crows answer :D

You don't seem very self respecting like hundreds of other high schoolers. If you are not capable of noble acts its best you leave her alone. Not 'dump' her, just move out of her life gradually. She needs stronger shoulders to lean on.

Seriously dude? Grow up and discover that appearances are not important. Human beings and the love between them is important.

• Old Me

Be a real man. Do not let this stop you from loving her

Is your family happy, or do you go home at night?

I still say she deserves better than you.