Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 9 years ago

Would you date a girl with Leukemia?

This is a serious question. So she just found out she has it. She and I have been together for a year. I want to break up with her because of it. She looks horrible and being seen with her at school, events, and the club is making me look bad and damaging my reputation. I have been seeing some other girl now but the sick girl keeps calling me. What would you do?

Favorite Answer

i date anyone with whom i'm in love. It doesn't matter if they sick or not man

Oh, how very nice. You want to break up with the poor girl at the most horrible time of her life. She needs someone now and you are deserting her.

You never know, you two might develop a nice and special bond together.

Yes, I would date a girl with Leukemia. It doesn't matter what she has.

I hate how you put "the sick girl"

shame on you dude, i know how people say looks don't matter blahblahblah but inside your like ohhh they actually do, i'm just trying to not sound like a douche. but considering that you've been with her for a year and now want to break up with her because of this sickness is HORRIBLE.

so yes, i probably would date somebody with leukemia. easier said than done, i know, but i reaaally think i would.

• hull

Leukemia and you even had to ask? it may well be appropriate for her in case you probably did smash up. you do no longer look a compassionate guy or woman. forsaking your ill lady pal for something as petty as seems and acceptance . . .

If this is a true story then your a b*tch. Would you really want someone to do that to you in your time of need. Go ahead and dump her at least have the balls to tell it to her face. People like you with get theres in the end

I would if she meant something to me, and I could handle it, and we'd known each other awhile. It's too heavy a thing to share with a person you're just getting to know.

I don't think I would date a girl, period. I'm not a lesbian.

But if you want it from a POV where I would be a guy, yes, I still would.

You sound like a douchebag.

if i were the sick girl ID DUMP YOUR ***. YOUR HORRIBLE.

JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE HAS A LIFE THREATENING DISEASE DOESNT MEAN Y OU HAVE THE RIGHT AWAY TO BREAK UP WITH THEM NOR MAKE FUN O THEM FOR IT

SHAME ON YOU FOR CHEATING

SHAME ON YOU FRO BEING A TOTAL DOUCHE

SHAME ON YOU FOR WANTING TO BREAK UP WITH HER JUST CUS SHE LOOKS HORRIBLE

WHY THE **** DO YOUTHINK SHE LOOKS HORRIBLE? THE DISEASE, ITS NOT HER DAMNED FAULT YOU IDIOT.

I wouldn't care if she had it or not. Love isn't about reputation.

If you loved someone, why would you give a crap what other people thought?