Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 9 years ago

can i install steam and play steam games like Left 4 Dead 2 grand theft auto 4 and others on a mac?

i dont mean mac desktop, i mean on an apple laptop. LAPTOP not desk top but LAPTOP :) plz

2 Answers

Relevance
  • TONYA
    Lv 7
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It looks like it has it for mac also so i guess you can buy it from steam and play it on your laptop just check the system requirements before you order it k.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/550/

click this link and go to bottom of page to check the mac system requirements, make sure it will work first because once you download a game from steam there is no refunds if the game doesn't work k. Also yes you will have to install steam on your computer but its free.

I found left 4 dead 2 but there is no grand theft auto 4 sorry, if you want to check out the games you can play get steam go to store tab then click where is says mac click on it and it will have about 5 or 6 pages of games you can play but grand theft auto 4 is not listed in there i checked.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

yes as long as steam is downloaded. and you have purchased the games. make sure your laptop is up to date and has a lot of memory and a good graphics card. steam is free to download and right now left 4 dead 2 is on sale for 6.48 usd.

Source(s): experience and common sense
    • Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.