Help...............................plz....?

Hey guys,

Well I hope you're all doing well. Alright so, I would like to pursue a masters degree soon, in the field of environment. So there are a few programs I have in mind: environmental engineering, environmental science and energy studies. I would like some input as to which of these programs have greater scope in terms of finding a job, or in other words, which of these fields seem to have growing opportunities in the future? Everyone I know dont know much about this so I decided to ask here. So which one do you think is the best program to pursue:

1)environmental engineering

2)environmental science

3)energy studies

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it :)

Favorite Answer

I feel like all of them would have a billion opportunities in the job market considering environmental problems is a growing concern for people all around the world. I feel like a lot of the studies overlap, too (correct me if I'm wrong), so I wouldn't be too concerned about picking between them.

I don't have any qualifications for giving you such advice though, so if I were you I'd ask a professor or someone from your school about it.