resolutions for ethiopia?

i am doing a report and for the last part i need to think of resolutions for Ethiopia's problems..... i have three problems, 1. poverty 2. lack of clean water 3. poor education. please help ASAP! thank you

Favorite Answer

21 June 2011

Dear

While I was going through the subject of “Problems in/of Ethiopia” the first I came accros your enquiry for solutions for Ethiopia, which I am happy to report that I am very much impressed and want to congratulate you for same.

However, I thought to share with you, so that you do the same to Ethiopians within Ethiopia and Diaspora the following which comes in and out in me for our all benefits. My email: oeopf9@yahoo.co.uk and OEOPF stands for ONE ETHIOPIA ONE PEOPLE FORUM and 9 are the members of the Forum leading a village, a town and a Diaspora area,

The greatest achievement of the present Government is to say NO SOLE OWNERSHIP to ETHIOPIA/NS Blue Nile, which touches five Ethiopian Administrative Zones, usage only by Sudan and Egypt, while the Ethiopians are starving to death for many years and centuries, instead of living in prosperity, peace and tranquility, which has been the cry of many Ethiopians at home and abroad in the Diaspora, who can be elected every year on 21st April from amongs the adults of 21 year and more to sovle problems, rather than creat problems, democratically and through secrret ballot without campaigns and nominations, but the best of the best of the area, and among the 9 one is a Chairpers, then Vice Chairman, Secretary/Assistant and Treasurer for consultations and majority votes. Sincerely.

Source(s): Yahoo Questions Community