What are some good books to do an english project on?

it can't be a book that was made into a movie.

i have to find a novel/book for an english project and im at a loss for wat book to do!

i'd like one with any of these:

mystery

adventurous

anything about the holocaust (i've already read alicia my story, night, the boy who dared, and mous)

just some books that you have really enjoyed reading.

thanks :)

i found the book thief dull

boy in stripped pjs was made into a movie

Favorite Answer

All about my life by Gerda Weissmann Klein

It's about a girl who lives through the holocaust and eventually falls for an American soldier.

For a mystery, I'd suggest

The Road of the Dead By Kevin Brooks

about two gypsy brother's whose sister was raped murdered while she was visiting a friend from a small town. But of course it's not what it seems and it turns into a crazy adventure to figure out the mystery. =]

Source(s): Love reading<3

Hey, just to let you know, for holocaust yoy could read The Boy in the Striped Pj's, its a really good book, I've done a report on it. Good luck :]

Source(s): Knowledge
  • KCA

Have you read The Book Thief? It's very well written, set during the Holocaust and is narrated by death himself. Might be a good choice for you.

Diary of Anne Frank is good. Stolen by Lucy Christiphor is another good book too