Is it difficult to play a ukulele?

I was thinking of getting one but is it difficult to play? is it easier then the guitar ? x

Favorite Answer

Ukulele actually is one of the easiest instruments to learn. Plus, it's fun and unique. You can as well visit http://ukulelehunt.com/ to be acquainted more about the ukulele and learn it online.

• dave

Playing the ukulele is a lot like playing the guitar. It's hard at first, but it gets easier with practice. Here are some tips for you:

* Make sure that as much of the ukulele as possible is not pressed and damped against your arms and chest.

* Pick up the sweet spot of your ukulele.

* You can use electronic tuners for tuning.

* Sit up straight.

* Vary your strokes.

* Try to feel what are your tuning.

* Record your playing and listen to it.

* Practice, practice and practice.

• Ano

I have played a child sized classical guitar, pretty much the same as a ukelele. Yes. its size made it difficult to place ur fingers correctly.

no its not that hard, only 4 strings instead of the 6 on a guitar....theyre cheap fun instruments, so even if you dont really like it you wont have wasted much money. I say go for it

yeah dude i was drunk once and played it well (people in the restaurant i was at told me) but i tried sober and it wasnt easy. so i say you play it drunk

Source(s): fun times