False eyelash glue substitute?!?

1st off: I don't have any friggin time to go walmart or cvs or whatever right now. I'm asking for an alternative, right now I really don't care if the drugstore has them the party is starting in like an hour and I'm far away from those places at the moment. Suggest that and I will rip my hair out,... show more 1st off: I don't have any friggin time to go walmart or cvs or whatever right now. I'm asking for an alternative, right now I really don't care if the drugstore has them the party is starting in like an hour and I'm far away from those places at the moment. Suggest that and I will rip my hair out, I'm not stupid I know getting real eyelash glue is better then putting other **** in my eye.

Sorry for being rude, I just don't know any other way to put it haha.

Any not-too-dangerous alternatives? Thanks(:
Update: um lauren i did have eyelash glue, its called having your cousin borrow it and forget to put the lid back on