What Are The Requirements For Getting Into The University of Auckland?

I am graduating from high school in the US next year and I dream of being in New Zealand. My hope is to get into the University of Auckland to get a bachelor's degree in education so I can become a history teacher and teach kids in Auckland while playing rugby. Bad news: I have a 2.5 GPA and a 19 on the ACT,... show more I am graduating from high school in the US next year and I dream of being in New Zealand. My hope is to get into the University of Auckland to get a bachelor's degree in education so I can become a history teacher and teach kids in Auckland while playing rugby. Bad news: I have a 2.5 GPA and a 19 on the ACT, but I have one year left and I plan on retaking the ACT's and burning the midnight oil to get A's. So my question is: What are the requirements to getting into the University of Auckland, Am I close to the requirements or should I give up and could I use my financial aid and grants from my FAFSA down there for college? Any answers would be appreciated, thank you.