Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Is YA on a mission to improve the quality of RS through liberal deleting of questions?

and to who's standards may I ask?

Favorite Answer

They're on a mission to silence any kind of dissenting, divergent or differentiated viewpoint from the American Christian Fundamentalist one, I know that for a fact. Some of the things that have been removed in recent weeks beggar belief.

Oh...you're also discouraged from displaying any kind of wit or sense of community.So no interpersonal communications are to be entered into.

Proselytism, it seems, is about the only thing which these days is not interpreted as a Violation of the Holy Yahoo TOS.

• jarvie

First sorry for answering... i'm now no longer a liberal. yet i think of of that there is extraordinarily lots now no longer some thing that would desire to be reported to reassure persons that they are going to shelter needed freedoms. My reasoning is as follows. The liberal media, political correctness and hate speech regulations have already if reality be reported bypassed the 1st replace. Socially if now no longer legally. The left is now attempting to do the incredibly comparable challenge to the 2d replace... via attempting to coach the priority to be approximately weapons extremely than what it incredibly is extremely approximately (it incredibly is evil human beings determining to kill human beings). So my end is this: you will relatively ever be waiting to persuade the stupid or the brainwashed which you will shelter needed freedoms contained quicker or later... on an identical time as the you have carried out precisely the quite a few interior the previous.

• Shooty

Seems like they've started doing this the past two days.

I had a question that I asked 5 months ago just get deleted. Seems like someone is cleaning up the past, too.

I hope so, and it's to the standards of the site that allows the forum. It's their site, they can do what they want, whether it's to delete every taunting question from Atheists, or every taunting question from theists. You have to admit, there are a lot of "questions" that are not honest questions, but stabs at the other side.

• nimiه

Mission impossible

Make me an Admin. Then you'd really see some Left leaning Atheistic bias for sure.

As I understand it, if a question receives too much negative feedback, or reaction, it is deleted. It is not R&S' decision, but the readers.

Seems like it.

They've been disappearing lickety-split these last few weeks, haven't they?

Someone at Yahoo has been eating their Wheaties.

i will not , i love your personality , Most Civilized person in R&S

Cats aren't for molesting.