Why cant I get hired?

I have submitted my resume to numerous of places and not once got an interview and I dont know why!

I have tons of work experience:

1) Volunteer at hospital (2 years) (Once a week only in the summer for 4 hours)

2) Volunteer swim coach (2 months) (Once a week for 2 hours)

3) Volunteer reading buddies coordinator/tutor (2 years) ( Once a week for 1 hour)

4) Cashier at tim hortons (1 year) (Quit this job a couple of months ago)

5) Work in child care baysitting around 2 families (3 years) (Occasionally maybe 1-2 a month)

6) Cater at Pasquales (1 year) (Occasionally I have waitressed there 5-6 times)

How can I increase my chance of getting a job?

Favorite Answer

Really, you don't have a lot of experience. You indicate that you worked occasionally at these places you have listed. When you add up the actual hours you have worked in each place, it is not very much. Also, the fact that you have worked at so many different places indicates to employers that you have a tendency to jump around from job to job. They think that if they hire you, you won't be there for very long and will quit in a very short time.

To increase your chances of getting hired on, I suggest that you eliminate the volunteer jobs from your resume and just list the real jobs that you held. At least it won't look like you go from job to job.

• VE4

Most of the time, it's your resume that prevents you from getting an interview. My friend is a manager, and she told me that if the format or layout of the resume is bad, then she won't even skim through it.

Get someone to help you enhance your resume, and you'll be getting job interviews in no time.

There also the fact that getting a job is based on Who you know, not What you know. Talk to people, start networking, and tell people that your looking. It's the only way you're going to get noticed by future employers.

The WWE has had its honest share of proficient lady wrestlers. in the previous due 90s that they had a useful women human beings's Championship branch with stunning expertise including Ivory, Jacqueline, Tori, Luna, and to an quantity Molly Holly and Lita. even although those women human beings have been wrestlers, no longer eye candy, and for the main area adult adult males could lots extremely watch warm women human beings (who only approximately constantly finally end up with a Playboy settlement) then women people who won't be as friendly on the eyes, yet are far extra proficient. it incredibly is asserted of the slow form the WWE has had. it incredibly is a business enterprise that survives on scores and merchandising. persons are prepared to take a place in those with little expertise, yet vast character like John Cena, yet for the main area ignore approximately those with stunning expertise yet no digicam appeal like Tommy Dreamer.

What kind of employment are you looking for?

Perhaps you should rewrite your resume, look for guides to do this.

Keep networking, ask friends and family if they know of anyone hiring in what you would like to be employed in. What is your education level?