Is the destruction of the earth divorce italian style? as in revelations?

Divorce italian style is death,( through murder unsolved or accident or natural causes )do us part. And although adultery is transplants, genetic engineering etc. Christians believe adultery is sex with anyone other than in a lawful marriage but forgivable with a concubine or an accepted surrogate mother, companion etc.So there is no divorce.

According to my beliefs, Jesus, as the Bible testifies, was crucified for the sin of the daughter of his people. Her murders her thefts her adulteries. He took the cross,he bore the punishment for murder theft and adultery. for the sins of the weak. Even as we pay for locks and keys and education for our children. So sinner will you take the cross.

In a perfect world no one would be forced to marry for money or property

and there would be no bullies or wars. Everybody is different says my Dad, even their sense of humour, so myself I think of Shakespeare and A song "ra ra Rasputin" - the paparazzi, the Pope and Rasputin and papas little ratsies . the dirty nasties. If you love someone and marriage is a legal means of providing for any legal problems in a world of deceivers. Its your best option.

Oh money, money. But who would want to live in their neighbours house anyway? Forever? Divorce italian style? Live like a modified version of some neighbours idea of happy.

A boat is to care for. The earth is a boat to care for. The archaeological records show a regular timed event,for each and every cataclysm upon the earth.

And why is the judgement..failure to provide the necessities of life not a good reason for all the No! ! word answers. All the homesick students, all the teary eyed mutts and Jeff's in creation? Why prisons zoos and slavery fail to promote loving respectful relationships.

Favorite Answer

1. [Fornication: An “unmarried" man or woman who engages in sexual relations with another, whether that other person is married or not.]

2. [Adultery: A "married" man or woman who engages in sexual relations with another, whether that other person is married or not.]

3. [Sexual Immorality: Necrophilia, bestiality, incest, rape, homosexuality, group sex, sexual gratification with non-living objects, adultery, and fornication, etc,.]

[Each word is entirely unique. The sons of men are choosing to re-write the scriptures to permit sin, bringing confusion to those who seek the truth. Only read the KJV Bible then work backwards & try to read the Old Testament in Hebrew & the New Testament in Greek.]

King James Version Bible

2 Peter Chapter 1

2. Grace and peace be multiplied unto you through the knowledge of God, and of Jesus our Lord,

1 Corinthians Chapter 7

15. But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such [cases]: but God hath called us to peace.

11. But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to [her] husband: and let not the husband put away [his] wife.

39. The wife is bound by the law as long as her husband liveth; but if her husband be dead, she is at liberty to be married to whom she will; only in the Lord.

Matthew Chapter 19

9. And I say unto you, Whosoever shall put away his wife, EXCEPT [IT BE] FOR FORNICATION, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away doth commit adultery.

Ecclesiastes Chapter 4

11. Again, if two lie together, then they have heat: but how can one be warm [alone]?

Proverbs Chapter 5

20. And why wilt thou, my son, be ravished with a strange woman, and embrace the bosom of a stranger?

Matthew Chapter 5

27. Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not commit adultery:

28. But I say unto you, That whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart.

Luke Chapter 16

18. Whosoever putteth away his wife, and marrieth another, committeth adultery: and whosoever marrieth her that is put away from [her] husband committeth adultery.

Malachi Chapter 2

14. Yet ye say, Wherefore? Because the LORD hath been witness between thee and the wife of thy youth, against whom thou hast dealt treacherously: yet [is] she thy companion, and the wife of thy covenant.

15. And did not he make one? Yet had he the residue of the spirit. And wherefore one? That he might seek a godly seed. Therefore take heed to your spirit, and let none deal treacherously against the wife of his youth.

16. For the LORD, the God of Israel, saith that he hateth putting away: for [one] covereth violence with his garment, saith the LORD of hosts: therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously.

John Chapter 4

16. Jesus saith unto her, Go, call thy husband, and come hither.

17. The woman answered and said, I have no husband. Jesus said unto her, Thou hast well said, I have no husband:

18. For thou hast had five husbands; and he whom thou now hast is not thy husband: in that saidst thou truly.

Galatians Chapter 5

19. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20. Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21. Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Malachi Chapter 3

5. And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in [his] wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger [from his right], and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts.

Micah Chapter 2

1. Woe to them that devise iniquity, and work evil upon their beds! when the morning is light, they practise it, because it is in the power of their hand.

Isaiah Chapter 5

20. Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

Ecclesiastes Chapter 8

11. Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil.

John Chapter 16

1. These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.

1 Corinthians Chapter 4

14. I write not these things to shame you, but as my beloved sons I warn [you].

Mark Chapter 10

9. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

James Chapter 1

16. Do not err, my beloved brethren.