What is your favourite Ice Cream flavour?

I am opening my little ice cream shop in 3 weeks. I'd like to know what flavours are hottt. Or what your fave frozen dessert is. Thanks everyone :D

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I really LOVE toffee crunch. It has got hard toffee chunks mixed with soft biscuit pieces swirled through vanilla ice cream with toffee and caramel sauce mixed in with it too. And also a big flake on top. I also adore double chocolate chip ice cream. I could eat it forever. These to flavours have got to be the greatest. I am seriously craving a ice cream now at half past three in the morning! Hope I helped, oh and good luck with your ice cream shop, I am sure it will be great! Much love, Sophie xx

• 9 years ago

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough!!!

Source(s): Meh tastebuds
  • I have three favorites.

In no particular order!

(01) Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

(02) Mint Chocolate Chip

(03) Pistachio

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

MINT CHOC. CHIP!! That's a general flavor in most ice cream shops, along with superman and moose tracks. Also include a flavor(s) that contain nuts or crunchy bits in them (like flavors containing cookie dough). That way you can by add variety by spicing up the texture!

Source(s): Ice cream loverrrr
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

My favourite ice cream flavour is rum and raisin. I also like frozen yogurt.

Good luck!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Fav. dish of ice cream..maple walnut

Flavor treat..coffee flavored ice cream

Best..every day ice cream flavor..Choc. Chip/

Wild Flavor=Rocky Road

Fudge Ripple..supermarket variety.

• 9 years ago

Birthday Cake

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Chocolate chip cookie dough

• anon
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Coconut, cherry vanilla, chocolate with brownie bits, cappuccino, banana and peanut butter, and cookie dough without chocolate chips. All that, only vegan. Make those and you'd be the best ever!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I LOVE Strawberry ice cream.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.